AC Marriott SouthPark
Project: AC Marriott SouthPark, Charlotte, North Carolina
Owner: JWM Family Enterprises
Architect: LS3P Associates Ltd., Charlotte, North Carolina
Contractor: Barringer Construction, Charlotte, North Carolina
This 162-room European-inspired hotel is located in the heart of Charlotte’s SouthPark neighborhood. Adjacent to the SouthPark Marriott hotel, the building exterior is a combination of stone, brick, tile and metal. It sits just below the tree canopy with eight stories of hotel rooms. AC Marriott SouthPark features ground level dining and a rooftop restaurant bar on the ninth floor.
Illustration provided by LS3P Associates Ltd.
This project includes the following National Gypsum products:
- 50,000 SF of 5/8” Gold Bond® BRAND eXP® Sheathing
- 27,000 SF of 5/8” Gold Bond® BRAND eXP® Tile Backer
- 600,000 SF of 5/8” Gold Bond® BRAND XP® Fire-Shield® Gypsum Board
- 14,000 SF of 1” Gold Bond® BRAND Fire-Shield® Shaftliner XP®
- 1,800 pails of ProForm® BRAND Ready Mix Joint Compound and ProForm® BRAND Quick SetTM Lite Setting Compound